Monday, November 8, 2010

DAILY CHOICE IT STARTS WITH YOU

Good Morning,
Had a great weekend and looking forward to a great week creating exactly what I want. I feel so blessed that I have such and amazing family with so much support and Love and that I truly get to follow my passion and Love waking up everyday doing what I Love and sharing it with the world..Feeling stronger, healthier, and more Vital daily.

I never could of imagined how being a beachbody coach could have completely changed the direction of my life..Drinking one meal replacement could eliminate all my cravings for bad food, and give me my life back literally with so much energy more then I ever could of imagined and now that I feel the best that I have ever felt I want to share it with all of you..Why would we want to live are life tired over weight and struggling everyday. Its a daily choice to make the greatest choice for yourself... it always starts with you.

I feel like what happens to people is they get stuck in a rut doing what they have always done and living like they were taught..I wasn't raised to learn about health and nutrition or the importance of a great workout and what it can do for your whole well being..and get you in great shape and I think that so many people just go through life only doing what they feel they have to like work, and cook, and clean and then they don't think about what they eat or drink and just go with the flow of life not worrying about it.

I know that's what I did for years we get in a survival mode taking care of everyone else and not thinking about are health or body's just simply going through life the way we saw are parents doing it, and thinking that it was normal to neglect are self for the sake of our family, and taking care of everyone else before our self and then doing are best to stay away from a mirror.

I really want you to understand how important you are, and how important it is to look at yourself in the mirror and put yourself back at the top and even if you have never been around anyone that ever exercised or eat healthy... its OK you can start today learning everything you can about health and nutrition and feel the best you have ever felt and I promise you if you start that today and reclaim your life... every area of your life will begin to become great and amazing..better then you could of ever imagined possible... it always and will always be up to you ..reclaim your health today.. gain energy that you cant even imagine is inside of you...You get to look in the mirror everyday and not run from yourself any longer...TODAY IS YOUR DAY~

www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment