Friday, February 4, 2011

Whipping myself and husband in shape today

Good Morning,
Happy wonderful Friday it is... I can say that because I feel fantastic, fabulous today feeling stronger, leaner, and more energy then I could ever of imagined possible...
So great when you wake up with that much happiness and zest daily..I do want to share with the world how I feel and how I'm reclaiming my life so I'm doing more YouTube videos to keep me accountable and doing the whole Insanity beachbody DVD series so that's bound to kick my butt and whip me back into shape...

I told my husband if anything ever happens to his job or if he ever got layed off he will be joining me as a Beachbody coach and working out with me..You have to understand hes a man that says hes in excellent physical condition daily even though hes not..mind over matter type..He does work hard at his job so hes on his feet all day and uses his arms but the belly as we age seems to be were the weight wants to go and that is the most dangerous place to have it..so today and this weekend while hes off we are going to target are abs together..why not workout and get sweaty together that makes it a whole lot funner..so My goal is to teach him that workout DVDs are so much fun and great for you...

If we both become fit and healthier then what great role models we will be for are kids and we both can defy age and reclaim are health and feel better then we have ever felt and finish are workouts with shakeology..so wish me luck on kicking my husbands butt in getting him to workout with me and keeping myself accountable and working out even harder..life is short lets get some muscles to burn are fat and stay lean and fabulous as long as we can ..join me for more workouts on my YouTube channel coming soon stay motivated and keep on keeping on...Today is your day..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
peace and love always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment