Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Search for your Inner Peace daily

Good Morning,
Everyday I get to reclaim and reevaluate my life in order to see if I'm walking according to my path and my true authentic destiny in order to be all that I was created to be and more..We get to make daily decisions that greatly impact our life positively or negatively.. which will you choose is the daily battle we all have ..WE all have a flesh that wants to be impatience and get and do things that aren't right or good for us, and we all have a inner piece with a still small voice that we can find when we quiet are selfs in order to hear it and let it guide us daily..

Sometimes we get so busy doing and being all for everyone that we forget to take are required alone time in order to search for the direction and path that we are guided for and our purpose and direction for our life..I'm learning daily that is is a requirement for me to spend this alone time with myself for daily medicine in order to keep my peace and follow my true peace and the direction for my life not someone Else's ..The more you learn to quiet yourself and become at peace with yourself the better you become daily, and the stronger and more vital your life becomes learning to love yourself enough to take the required time it takes for healing and therapy is a daily requirement for me, and then and only then do things in my life begin to run smoothly...Because if your cup is half empty your no good to anyone else you must refill your inner cup daily..Walk in love and peace and get rid of the bad seeds in your life daily...You will no the people and things that are not good for you and you will start to make healthy decisions in your life daily following your peace that surpasses all other understanding..There is no greater way to live it all starts with YOU...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment