Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOVE IS ALL WE NEED

Good Morning,
Wow... Valentines Day exceeded my expectations this year it was so full of Love I felt it all day long... how magical it was and Yes I intend to create this daily sending out Love and receiving it back, is such a great way to live..It feels normal now to me to live this way being on a natural High with no drugs or Alcohol involved is the only way to live and I never feel bad the next day or hungover...How great that is.

I'm on this natural fitness Quest focusing on myself daily, and spreading my Love through my family and friends, and anyone that doesn't join me has to go, because they will not be able to handle all my positive energy..It is infectious if your around me long enough though I have to say..Love is what we all need there is no greater gift then that..so why wouldn't I want to express it and share how I feel..I have waited so long for the whole package of truly living a life I love and now I finally have that Peace I have been searching for my whole life..so why wouldn't I share my secrets with all of you..

Life is a gift to wake up and be grateful for daily spreading and sowing seeds of Love everywhere you go... you can be a Angel of Light its your choice, and for me it came back after loving myself enough to start taking care of the inside as well as the outside, and putting myself out there for the world to see and allow my vulnerability to show..I'm real humble and honest, and what you see is what you get, not fake or trying to be anyone other then me... my true Authentic self..take me as I am or don't take me at all...

Make everyday about being the best You that you can be, and also be a Leader of your life not a follower and surround yourself with positive like minded people to assist in your growth..I always say I love to be around people that are smarter then me, so that My mind, body, and soul are always stimulated...and that are Vibrations are a match because my energy vibrations are very High...

Make your day amazing and remember Love is the gift that's Free and makes you feel the best you have ever felt..nothing else matters in life except loving yourself and sharing it with the world one day at a time so take great care of your insides as well as your outsides and laugh and smile all the time focusing only on being Grateful daily for every breath you get to take..I LOVE YOU ALL.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace, and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment