Tuesday, February 22, 2011

make your inside match your outside

Good Morning,
WE just got off a four day Vacation at home doing what we Love and spending time with the ones we Love... how lucky I am to have such a great family to share my life with..Blessed I feel. I thank God everyday for the choices that I have made to choice my perfect soul mate a great leader, provider,loyal honest man and very faithful friend..I have three amazing kids as well that are the greatest gift ever to be able to stay at home do what I love inspire the world daily and have such a gift as my family ... is a miracle in it self ..

I am working on improving myself and health daily so that I can be the best me that I can be to have the full potential that I'm created for, to share my gifts and talents with the world in order for people to see that life can be amazingly wonderful if your making healthy choices for yourself daily, and keeping yourself in check then it becomes a ripple effect through your family and friends. I know for me it starts with me and my attitude first..If moms not happy no one is that is true so we as wife's and moms must keep are selfs healthy and with the right attitude daily in order to create this great wonderful life that we all want and it does start with you first...

I had someone say to me this weekend your beautiful why do you want to fix yourself or change anything about yourself, and I have to say we must be beautiful in the inside and that makes everything on are outside so much more beautiful..It starts with are inner spiritual work and quiet time and then and only then can you truly be beautiful it doesn't really matter what you look like as long as you do the inner work it takes to stay loving, kind, respectful, and fun..Then you feel beautiful and grateful and you want the world to feel this way and you want to share your secrets.. that's whats happening to me through my relationship with my Beachbody business its making me feel so much more confident because I'm doing the work it takes to achieve my goals and it becomes apparent to all and people start to feel the real you shine through and that's what makes you beautiful..so yes I want to improve my inner strength and outer strength daily to make me the best me that I was created for ... Do the inner work that is needed to become the best you that you can be, and then match that with your outside and watch miracles start to happen in your life as well never be content and settle for second best when you deserve the best in all areas of your life and allow your light to shine bright daily making this world a better place because your in it...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment