Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Put yourself First Daily

Good Morning,
Wow yesterday went so fast I had my whole day lined out with so many things its amazing if you set your mind to it you can get so many things accomplished in a day..which First must be YOU.
I use to do that as well make my day so busy that I forgot to add myself and my workouts to the list, and it started after having kids..busy with them and lack of sleep and no energy to workout, now I'm realizing if I would of prioritized my day better making that more of a priority it would of given me so much more energy, and helped with my attitude as well.

The gift I want to give you today and always is the gift of "Selfish equals Self care" Please remember that taking the time for yourself to eat healthy, exercise, and spend alone time when you can is so very important for every area of your life in fact it is what is missing in so many homes, and the result is.... unhealthy, miserable, depressed, sick out of shape people that are tired all the time, and to tired to spend the quality time with there kids or anyone else for that matter, and in isolation.

This I know because when you don't feel good about yourself you try and cover it up with big clothes, thinking nobody will notice, and then you gravitate to the wrong food choices for comfort, and encouragement, and its a ripple effect throughout your life, you work to much, your to tired to cook, so the simple fix is go to fast food, and whats happening is kids are starting to feel the effects of these bad choice lifestyle and we are seeing more obesity then ever so what Becahbody as a Company is doing is changing this... one house hold at a time...Thank God.

I know what its like to not eat right and not exercise Ive lived both ways believe me and when people say why do you only talk about fitness and healthy lifestyles...I say because you get what you focus on, and I'm not going back to low living unhealthy and miserable..I feel amazing and I intend to tell the world so that one by one I'm doing my part to assist in changing this obesity crisis that we are in. Please reclaim your life and your health today make yourself a priority, and reclaim your youth, and vitality through healthy daily lifestyle choices...Yes its hard getting back in shape after neglecting yourself, But its a whole lot better then getting diseases and living miserable on prescription drugs.

Live life.... truly live today is the first day of your life at any age any weight I'm here to assist you in being the best You that you can be..reach out to me today and let me know your ready and I will support you every step of the way..this is why I love my job it is so rewarding and follow me on YouTube http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment