Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be your own caretaker

Good Morning,
You no for years I have been a caretaker a person that wants to fix everyone around me and counsel them to make better choices for themselves and do my best to make sure they see how valuable and worthy and lovable they are, and now what I'm realizing is unless the person feels this way about themselves nothing anything I say can make an Impact if they don't believe highly of them self.

So no matter how bad we want to fix someone in our life they cannot be fixed unless they do the work to get there and want it so bad...Like if you have someone in your life that does not feel worthy of doing the work to find out why the sabotage there eating and weight and continue on a dark lonely path there is nothing we can do for them unless there ready...

Like forenstince for me I have always had to learn everything the hard way it started as a teen and I finally had to realize for myself that it was not the right path or direction to take..so I had to dig deep within myself and reclaim my power, and worthiness in order for the change to take place and seek God first and allow him to work through me and that's when I got it that whole wonderful change started to happen within myself...All you can do is love people where they are and pray for them and then move on not wasting anytime and create the most wonderful life for yourself that you are worthy of having..I wake up with zest, passion, and enthusiasm to start each day and focus on gratitude in my heart daily and no matter what happens around me I found the "Peace that surpasses all understanding", and I would love to assist you to in finding it but you must Dig deep and want it for yourself before you can change your life, Its up to you to truly live this magical life exactly where you are and make it better each and everyday...

Take your life into your hands and follow your passion and Love and get yourself back on track with gratitude in your heart and focus on healing yourself first before you can save the world..make yourself your priority and watch miracles start to happen its not about the other person and what they are doing its about YOU...so live really live a life you Love and get healthy and fit and fabulous...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment