Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life as a beachbody Coach

Life as a Beachbody Coach a wife, and A mom of three teenagers has to be the greatest most rewarding and the hardest thing I have tackled other then giving birth to kids...
I feel that everyday I wake up and breath there is so much I need to do to stay focused accountable, and striving for more and better daily.

Each day we wake up is a choice of how we will live it, and what we focus on is what we create learning more about myself daily and learning to shift when I need to in order to be successful is key...When your a full time mom first, your faced with many decisions and choices daily and how you handle it is key to your, and your family's success..Loving what I do even though it is so challenging after all these years to get my body back is a lot but well worth it and the support from my family, and friends assisting me along the way is great as well...

whatever you are doing in your life be your best, and live your best life no matter what do not settle and feel un worthy to create the best You possible... that's what Beachbody is doing for me I wake up sore a lot but its a good sore like finally my body is changing and results are happening and I have taken everyone along this fitness journey with me, and its a process for sure and some days are easier then others, and not everyone will understand why its so important to you when it wasn't before but I can honestly say ..It is worth it, and to regain your strength and muscle is fantastic, and when you see pictures of your team members getting excited and taking new updated pictures it makes you know why your doing what your doing and as I tape new videos I realize that I'm assisting myself, and so many others on this wonderful fitness for life journey and when you write out your goals and see them happening, because your committed and doing the action steps to get there everything in life becomes worth celebrating, and the Superbowl coming up, and its fine because I have so many healthy recipes its fine, and I don't have the cravings I use to... so my mood and spirit have lifted to a greater smaller me, and now I'm truly living the life of my dreams, before I was just surviving..Now I'm truly living the healthiest, happiest I have ever dreamed of having, and its getting better daily...so you see by the choices you make daily they do affect all areas of your life no matter what..so live well, and healthy, and positive loving beautiful life's...spread it everywhere you go...and expect more daily...

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment