Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day
What does Valentines Day mean to you? does it mean gifts, spending it with someone you Love or is it just another Day..To me its just a reminder of how we need to be all year long expressing are Love Daily and letting the ones we Love daily know that they are Loved by are actions and words..I may of grown up in a crazy family, but I can say the one good thing they instilled in me Was the Gift of never ending a conversation without saying I LOVE YOU and if we were in person always with a Hug as well...

One of the saddest things I hear are parents never saying these words to there children or anyone else for that matter and we wonder why there is so much anger and frustration...How can we change this it starts one person at a time reaching out and sharing the Love and saying the words that are in your heart without strings attached...

This is how I choose to live my life daily not just on Valentine's Day making everyday full of Love and Peace..Valentine's Day is just a reminder of what gifts we can give oneself daily..spreading seeds of Love throughout our life, and letting everyone close to us know exactly how we feel...By saying the words I LOVE YOU....so powerful they are..

So today forever and always make your days full of Love, happiness, and Peace no matter what is going on its a daily choice..I'm choosing to make everyday Valentines Day expressing and giving all I have to give and allowing more to come ...Happy Valentines Day everyone.
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment