Sunday, August 1, 2010

National Friendship Day

Good Sunday Morning,
Today in Honor of National Friendship Day I feel I need to write a Blog and Give a Big shoot out to all the special friends in my Life. I'm so Honored to have such great friends in my life touching my spirit in different ways, with so much Love and acceptance. So Its my turn to say how truly Grateful I am to have all of you that have came into my Life and made it Brighter.

Loving and Being Loved by Friends is such a gift that I cherish deep in my Heart and Soul. Learning to Love yourself in a well balanced way, and receiving Love from your Friends is such a gift from God. When you have a true friend that excepts you flaws and all, it is one of the greatest gifts that we can receive. I believe Friends true friends are hard to find so when you finally find true friends hold on to them, and treat them as you would like to be treated and even better, Learn to be a giver, and the best Friend that you can possibly be. Be Honest and True, and Authentic, and be the best that you can be always by being true to yourself, and your Friends always, and when you fail... because you will your Human, and you will disappoint, be quick to say your Sorry and move on, And cherish every moment you get to spend with your friends.

When you get together with them Always make the best of your time together, and you should always feel better after being with them and Laugh and be Happy when your with them, and when your Sad or there Sad always Lift there Spirits with an Ear and Kind words. Make them better after being with you , and you will be better as well after being with them.
Through Thick and Thin Friendships should last forever, and True friends are Hard to find so when you finally find your true friends hold on to them For dear Life.

Loving is all what we are searching for in life, and I believe that if you can Love a friend, and have true Friends than ...Wow anything else in life is just the Icing on the Cake ...Like a fabulous Family.
Call your friends today or contact them online or someway and don't just assume they know how you feel about them you must always... tell them and compliment them. Celebrate Your true Friendships today and Always In honor of National Friendship Day.

Peace and love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment