Friday, August 13, 2010

Today is Eat Pray and Love Day

Good Morning,
School close shopping is almost done for my growing teens, man there hard to shop with My daughter, and I love to shop, but my boys are on a mission to get what they want eat and leave as soon as possible. So my oldest son wanted Jeans three pair, and Shirts from Zumies the most expensive skater shop in the mall, and my middle son wanted more shirts, and my daughter wanted shirts from Hollister, and a fancy case for her cell phone, and new shoes from Zumies DC skater shoes.

So we managed to get all of that and they got a massage in the massage chairs, because shopping is so hard...lol Then we ate at Panda express. My husband got invited to go boating with his wild high school friends last night, so the kids and I shopped by our self..which was nice. Brian decided to go boogie boarding.. which he has never done along with drink some beers, and slipped off the boogie board, and sliced his lip open, and is very sore and hung over today for work, so I guess he had a great time with his friends if that's what you want to call it. Hes a water Skier only.

So we all had fun last night and today starts my Fun Eat... Pray... And Love Day. I decided since this is the first day the movie comes out why not have a girls day invite friends to come along then eat lunch together, Pray together, Laugh together, and then go get are nails done..which my daughter has been wanting to do for so long. So it is going to be a great wonderful Hot day indeed. Dress up and spend quality time with great friends.

Celebrate your life doing what you love daily and make everyday full of great memories even if you have to take three teens shopping..lol I am so very grateful for every single day that I have and I do not want to waste one single moment of it. Live your life with Abundance and expecting more to come at all times. Tomorrow we are finally having are big Yard Sale... Joy cant wait to sit out in the sun all day..lol We are getting rid of the old and making room for the new wonderful blessings that are coming are way today and always...Stay in Peace and Love and remember to smile its so much easier and nicer than frowning.


Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment