Monday, August 23, 2010

Last week of Summer Break

Good Monday Morning,
It doesn't feel like Monday since my husband worked all weekend, it feels like they days just start running into each other, and there all work days..Brian's job is so busy right now that he may have to work straight through weekends as well, until everything gets caught up...Great Job security Hanford...rocks.

So this is the last week of summer so we have already clothes shopped, and now I got my Jeep ready to do a road trip this Week to Silver wood Theme park instead of are Fair here we decided it would be funner to end the week traveling,and staying at a hotel, and eating out for a change. so today I am going to get my oil changed and tires aligned.. since they didn't do that at the tire shop yesterday I was there four hours waiting for my new tires...crazy...But I got the best tires because the ones I wanted that were cheaper they only Had two of , so they gave me the best Goodyear tires for the same price as the cheaper tires , and Balancing, Warranty for life of tires... free so I can live with that...It was worth it driving home last night with the new tires.

WE meet with the prosecutor tomorrow for Austin my sons two cases to get them reduced to lower. and we have Charter coming Thursday morning to install new phone service, and then we are off for our adventure to the great happy theme park rides water park and so much fun, and shopping at Spokane for more school clothes ..I'm bring my video camera to see if I can film some of my kids on the rides ..Just me and the kids traveling having fun there last week of summer break, cant believe summer is going to be over they start School next Monday already.

So we will make this week as memorable as we can. Time flys by... enjoy every single moment and cherish your life always, creating happy family trips and fun. Brian's car should be out of the shop today his steering tire road broke so we will get that as well so he has a car while we are gone.
Enjoy the rest of August its going fast enjoy, and do everything you can before school starts.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment