Thursday, August 5, 2010

Enjoying the rest of the Summer

Good Morning,
Up early enjoying my alone time, We have had the most Beautiful hot sunny days here its really been a Nice Hot August so far. Brian is working a double shift at work today, so that means he left the house at 4:00am and wont be home till 11:00pm tonight his work has been so busy this Summer, and he never wants to turn down overtime.

So I'm sitting here on my back patio enjoying this weather, and listening to the birds, trying to decide what the kids and I should do, when they wake up ...Clean , mow, and pull weeds, and then I'm thinking we need to do something fun just not sure what yet, and then of course tonight from 4:00-6:00pm they have Vacation Bible School. that will be my two hours alone time. When you have kids home everyday with you... find your alone time whenever you can, to survive, and regroup, and recharge your battery.

Focusing on things and fun activities always helps make the days go by faster, and the less I worry about how many hours Brian works, after all as long as the kids have at least one parent home at all times... that's whats most important. Summer is almost over, and I cant believe how fast it has gone by. there is still so much I want to do with my kids, and more traveling to do I have been waiting for Brian to get some time off ...because now he says he wants to go to SilverWood Theme Park with us, but I'm sure that we will end up going without him his work is just way to busy for him to get two days off, so I will wait another week and if he cant get two days off we are going without him, and doing School clothes shopping in Spokane Washington, and then the... Ocean its looking like I better book something soon for that as well and go without him he can stay home and watch the Chihuahuas. Austins next court date is August 18Th so we shall see what will happen with that he has been really good so far so good.

Lots to still do, and I have decided just do whatever fun things I can think of for the rest of the Summer, because its almost over, and next year hopefully Brian will have more time to come with us, and if not we will go without..I love to travel, and so do the kids so we will go and do and Be, and enjoy this great Hot weather we are having while we can, and thank God we can do this for three more weeks, Rafting, Boating, swimming, and Traveling so much left to do this Month of August, and Find places to Nature Hike...You only get this one Life... Live...Love....Laugh Every single day. Enjoy the rest of the Summer and create memories along the way.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment