Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Attracting Blessings

Good Morning,
Wow, I have to say so many new exciting wonderful blessings keep coming into are life's when we stay faithful and believe we shall receive. Keep on attracting and expecting more blessings to come to your life. When something old crashes like yesterday the Internet...It has been so slow this summer with the teens home, always gaming and downloading new videos and shows they want to watch that smoke actually came out of the little black box DSL...So the kids started freaking out thinking they would die without the Internet, and I just made a call to a faster High speed Internet that we have been wanting anyway, and got it for less money then we were paying for the old service....Blessings and abundance that's what I call it.

I'm now using my smart phone with its wonderful Hot spot feature its like having your own router wherever you go... for my Laptop...So I am loving that feature for sure, so you see no matter what happens what blows up in your life you can handle it without freaking out it just means something better, nicer, faster is on its way, and the more you readjust your attitude and accept change , and blessings the more you will say "Bring It On"

Life is what you make it. it can be new and exciting and Great everyday you just get to make it that way by expecting great things to happen, and creating new and wonderful blessings daily. Don't just sit around being boring, and living a boring life get out there in the world, or on the Internet and create the most amazing happy Life for yourself today and always no one is going to do it for you. You must make it happen whether its a Business you want to do, or mate you wish to attract, whatever it is you can do and have its up to you to live the greatest most wonderful life that you could ever imagine, and its never to late to go after your Hopes and Dreams.

I Love that everyday I get to wake up with a grateful Heart and Create what I want to create, and Live out my Dreams, and Do what I feel is best in My Heart, and Be who God has created me to be and share my gifts and talents with the world..Loving myself in a well balanced way and excepting Love from others and creating, and expecting more Love and Abundance every single day. Have a blessed day everyone, I'm back to court today at 1:00 for my fifteen year old this is his finally court hearing, I think and I'm expecting him to learn his lesson do his community service, and move on and be a better smarter person because of it and choose good over evil. the next time peer pressure comes his way..He will be able to say NO, and we all get to learn from are mistakes and grow and be better and smarter because of them.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment