Friday, August 6, 2010

New Life New Beginning

Good Morning my Wonderful Friends,
I couldn't sleep this morning woke up with my husband as I always do at 4:00am got him off to work, and then tryed to go back to sleep but my mind just wouldn't turn off. I'm starting my own Personal Shopping Business really excited about this... Ive been thinking of this idea for three years since I worked at retirement Homes, helping older people shop, and taking them as there tour guide to activities.

I have been working at home now for three years and do still love it, but ready for a new change and I feel led to help others, more so than I already do. I know that having your own Business is the greatest most rewarding way to live... setting your own hours , being your own Boss..so this is the new start I feel lead to go in, and the direction I must now go.

Don't be afraid in your life when you feel lead to follow a new path to do it, let it flow pray about it and follow your peace always. We all have many gifts and talents, and things that make us inspired and happy. I have done many network marketing companies worked many retail positions, and have worked many jobs that I hated, just to get by as we all have. Why not pray and follow Gods direction for your life using your gifts and talents and then making it happen for yourself to find away to get payed for doing what you love.

I have always loved to shop for myself and people who cant see, cant drive in retirement homes, Cancer patients, or simply Career people that are just way to busy to go grocery shopping, or pick up there prescriptions. I can use my gifts, passions and talents and do this Company, and as it grows I will hire shoppers, and I will work in the office on the Business side of it.

Whatever your Heart desires is in your hands whatever you want to do... you can do, don't ever be afraid to follow your dreams for your life. you can do anything your heart desires and make as much money along the way as you want. Live Dream Big create your wonderful life for you everyones different and everyone has different gifts and talents find out what yours are, and create income doing what you love. Its never to late to make a change in your life, and never let someone else tell you what you should do with your life...Its your Life. Live it well Helping... being a light and following your dreams. Dream Big and put the Action steps in Place to make it happen for yourself today and Always.

When One Door Closes a new and Better one will Open... but you must get up and walk through the Door. Don't let life and situations tear your spirit down. Get up and keep moving forward and never giving up on the Life you so desperately want to create for yourself. Who cares what anyone else will say or do its your Life. Live it to the Fullest Every single day never looking back with any regrets. What are you waiting for... go for it make it happen in your life today whatever that dream is do it Now.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment