Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday morning.

  • Good Morning, I had a very big weekend. I know many of you know that my husaband, and I have been remodeling are House to make it a custom home for us. There were two walls that needed to be knocked down, that was my part, and then rebuilding was my husbands part. Two walls leading into the kitchen, We opened it up so that we have bigger entrances. We have new entrances with of course custom archs... He did a great job. We also sanded are wood floors, and dining room table, and resealed them. The only thing that is left for the new entrances is to be textered, and painted. It makes you feel good when you make your house a home. Today is all about sweeping and mopping to get all the dust and dirt cleaned up. I can tell you , I am so very grateful that I get to work from Home today, my body is soar working all weekend. It seems like when you buy a home there is always projects to do, Unless of course you build your own custom home. My husband, and I have been remodeling homes, it seems like forever. We have always bought older homes and remodeled them . Its great to take an older home, and visualize what it will look like remodeled, and it is usually better than youve imagined it to be. You all have a Great day today, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment