Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday

ITs here again, one of my favorite days of the week my last work day. Tomorrow its all about the FAIR. We are taking the kids to ride the rides all day long. We are staying the whole day, and late into the evening, To watch a Concert... FUN FUN FUN.
how great to see the kids have so much fun, I love the rides too. always have.

I remember the first time I saw a roller coaster I begged my dad to take me on one, I was still little, and I can still remember the look of horror on my dads face when we stayed in line he hated rides. We finally got to the front of the line, and I was to short, I cryed, and he laughed with relief. When I finally was tall enough it was the greatest feeling ever, and I'm still lovin the thrill of the rides, so Yes I will ride the rides with them, and love every minute of it, It brings me back to my childhood laughing, and having Fun. I guess I'm still a kid at heart.

On Saturday night we are going to another BBQ pool party, at our new friends house, so what a great weekend we have to look forward too. I will take lots of pictures as long as I don't loose my camera on the rides. Have a great weekend everyone, and do something fabulous for yourself , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment