Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday morning.

Good Monday morning. I had a great family weekend. My daughter has a new friend, and I decided to invite her parents over for a BBQ on Friday night since they live in our neighborhood, and its always great to meet new friends. We had a great time. They are having us over to there house this Saturday...Looking forward to it.

This is the last week of Summer, so we are ending it with going to the Fair on Friday, My kids love the rides. My daughter, and boys have been trying to fit in as many sleepovers as they can before school, so it has been very busy around here.

The Summer went so fast, I cant believe its almost over it makes me sad. I love Summers with my kids. They are growing so fast, and I keep thinking there going to be in college before I know it, where has the time went, it feels like it just flys by, so I feel like I need to cherish every moment, the good ,and the bad, because with a blink of an eye they will be grown.

Being a Mother is so rewarding. When you look at them developing, and growing up right before your eyes it is truly amazing to me, and then all of a sudden they become taller than you, and I look over at my son when we are shopping, and it still amazes me that I have to look up to talk to him. What a great gift it is to be a mom. I truly love everything about it, and one day when there gone. I will miss all the chaos. I intend to in joy it as long as I can. Have a great Monday, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment