Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday

Good Morning to you all. I have been having a great time writing these Blogs. I hope you all have been enjoying reading them. Today is get ready for company day. We have friends coming from Lewiston Idaho. They are coming Friday for a three day weekend with us. Lots of food, fun, campfires, laughing, and staying up all night. When we get together with them we have so much fun we stay up all night. It is so great to have friends come visit. They have Two kids, a chihuahua, and we have three Teenagers, and have two chihuahuas, a boy and a girl, and are girl is in heat, so it is going to be allot of dog action going on. luckily there kids are young enough they may not figure out whats going on unless they catch them stuck together. We started breeding two years ago and the first time, Devan my middle son went out to the backyard and ran in the house and said" Mom somethings wrong with the dogs there stuck together" I had never experienced that either, so I was thinking great... look what I got myself into. The dogs are both staring at us looking all like now what, so I decided to pick them both up since the sprinklers were about to go on, and bring them in the house on a towel, and time it. They stay stuck for thirty minutes... Yuck. So as you can see that's what is going to be happening at are party this weekend... Dogs just wan ta have fun too. I'm sure I will have lots of story's to share with you on Monday. Have an amazing weekend and do something wonderful for yourself today, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment