Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday morning

Tuesday morning already. Today we have doctor appointments. and a big end of the summer BBQ, pool party to go to tonight with there youth group. Busy always it seems with three kids there is always something going on.

The kids are trying to fit in as much as possible with there friends, because School starts August 31. No more late night sleepovers during the week. Time for lots of homework, and
discipline.

It has been a great Summer full of lots of great memories. now its time to get in the grove of school, new teachers, new schools, and new friends. I am saying my prayers. Two kids in middle school, and one in High School. "God give me the strength".

I will have lots of quiet time to dedicate to my home Business, which will be great. I plan to learn as much as possible about Health and Wellness, and share it with as many people as possible. Enhancing life's through a better quality life http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment