Wednesday, August 5, 2009

wednesday morning

Good morning. Im enjoying my quiet time once again. When you have three teenagers running around planning, your every move, its nice to have your alone time anytime you can get it, and mine seems to always be in the mornings, after my husband leaves for work. He leaves at 5:00am, so that works out perfect. What I have learned early on about keeping myself balanced, and happy is... I must first take great care of myself, in order to be the best wife, and Mother I can possibly Be. I have spoke to many mothers over the years that simply say to me " I dont have time to excercise, I dont have time to plan healthy meals, and on, and on. " What I say to them is" if you forget to put your name at the top of your to do list, you are ripping yourself off and devaluing yourself, and not allowing your full self to shine through." What I know is, it is so easy to get so busy that before you know it... You have let yourself GO. by doing everything to make your family happy... you think, and nothing you need to do to keep yourself fit , whole , and happy. One day your going to look in the mirror and say to yourself " what has happened to me" I think some Wifes and Mothers think they are taking care of themselfs by doing everything for there family, and they feel like they will have time for them, when the kids are gone. I say NO ...now is the time.... Do you want to look, and feel better, Do you want to get the rest you deserve to get, Do you want to be the wife, and Mother that wears the clothes that show your shape, or Do you want to be the one that finds the biggest shirt you can find in your closet to hide the fact that your gaining weight, because you dont want to take time for yourself. When I say this to you I know how it feels to live that way, believe me... I have been that wife and Mother hiding under clothes. Guess what I put myself first On my to do list, and I No longer have to hide underneath my clothes, or anything else. I am more confident, and my husband, and kids are grateful I did that for myself. It is a fight at first, when you decide to do great things for yourself. I promise you If you do this for yourself, you will be the best that you can Be. Start by taking great vitamins, healthy fruits, vegies, whole grains, and do some sort of excercise everyday. Oh and before your husband comes home even if it has been a busy day, take off your casual clothes,find something nice, fix your hair, and makeup, and look great, so that he is excited to come home. Men are very visual, and be positive. Make Today your Day. Moms and dads you deserve that for yourself, and your family. http://momswantmore.com/ursula and also check out my new support group join today http://momswantmore.ning.com/ Its time now to go excersise. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment