Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday morning.

Good morning. I had a great, and busy weekend. We had friends stay with us. They came Friday at about 1:00pm and left Sunday at 1:00pm. When they arrived we had them put all there stuff down in the basement, and gave them the whole basement, two adults, and two toddlers. We visited and got reacquainted. I made lunch then the guys took the kids to chucke cheese because there is no chucke cheese in Lewiston Idaho. His wife, and I decided to stay home and get all the prep work done for dinner, and of course make some margaritas, and have are girl talk... which is very important. we made fryed food that night, finger steaks, and egg roll wraps... which are two of my kids favorite foods. we got done with all the prep work, and the wraps and finger steaks were ready to be fryed, and the guys and kids got home, and were ready to eat we started frying, and we made a feast. Dinner was over, and all the clean up part was done, and the kids went out, and played on the trampoline, and my boys were getting the fire ready to roast marshmallows. We adults were visiting on the patio, when all of a sudden we heard this bang, and a loud cry. we look over to the trampoline, which has a net on it. Jena there daughter manages to fall through the opening of the trampoline to the grass. She was OK, it just scared her and us. needless to say she did not want to get back on the trampoline again, and there son did not want to either. we got there mind off of that by the fire pit, and we roasted marshmallows, and made smores. Fun time for kids. My daughter tried teaching them how to hula hoop, but there kids are only two and four... so not so much. They put the younger kids to bed it was really late at this point and my oldest son decided that he was going to watch TV, and sleep in the outside office so that he could still stay up late, and watch his shows, and sleep in. My two other kids finally got tired, and went to bed us girls visited as long as we could, and about 1:00am we had finally had enough. The guys were just to wasted for us to relate. The guys came to bed shortly after. The next morning I woke up at 7:00am Devan my son was awake on the computer playing a game, and there son walked up from the basement, and started playing spore with my son. I turned on the coffee and jumped in the shower, because my hair smelled like smoke from the fire. Got ready for the day, and made a big breakfast for everyone. The plan for the day was to take the kids to the river, and go rafting since they had never been rafting before. we went to the store, and got some stuff we needed , came home, and packed the cooler and headed to the river. Everybody had a great time we were all very tired by the time we packed up and left. We get home, and everyone took showers, and baths. my daughter gave there daughter a bath, and while she was doing that we layed down for a little while, and my daughter, came into my room where Corryn, and I were laying down, because there was no other quiet place, and my husband went to the store to buy more margarita mix for us. Jena there daughter layed down with us after her bath, and my daughter messaged all of our feet, with peppermint lotion. Jena feel asleep she was so relaxed,We put her on the couch, and the dogs slept with her, and we took some cute pictures, then it was back to reality of making dinner. We made dinner, and went out on the patio drank margaritas, laughed, and had a great late night. We went to bed about 2:30 am. Then next day was all about us being tired, and company getting ready to go home, it takes allot to get packed and ready to go. They left at 1:00pm, and I took a nap, which I normally do not do, but I was still feeling dizzy from drinking margaritas all night. My family, and I watched a movie from netflix ate dinner, and went to bed early. have a great day today everyone. Oh, and my dogs had lots of fun they finally got stuck together on Sunday so we will be having baby's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment