Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday morning

Good morning, Im up bright and early enjoying my alone time. House is clean remodeling almost done, and the scent of coffee fills the air ...How great is that. We have had record Heat now for about three weeks, so anytime I can open the windows, and doors to get some fresh air, I am grateful, which is early in the morning. I seem to get so much done early in the morning. I guess having the quiet time, and fresh air blow through inspires me. When you find what works for you do it. takecare of yourself, and when you nourish your soul everything just seems to flow better. When I started working at home two years ago I was not sure how to do that, because I was so use to being on a tight schedule. Getting the kids up. and ready for school, getting myself ready for work, and being so stressed about time. I would yell at the kids, and just feel rushed all the time. Go to work and stay there all day, and then rush home to get the kids, stress about what I was going to make for dinner, and on and on. It just seems like I gave all I had at work that I felt like I did not have much left for the kids. I lived that way with the family for about five years stressed, and rushing around with a bad attitude, then I finally had had enough, and decided It was time to make a change. and that If I didnt do it for myself nobody would, and in order to have that happy life I had dreamed about, I would have to make some changes. I had always dreamed about how great it would be to work from home, and create the hours that work best for me, and my family. I researched alot of Home Businesses and found my perfect match, which is a fantastic wellness Company. At first it was a hard adjustment, because I was so used to being stressed, mad, and Rushed that it took awhile to calm down and focus on my goal. I made a great home office, and in the office was lots of positive words to keep me centered and focused. Now two years later I am calmer, healthier, and peaceful, and you know what they say" If moms not happy nobody is". Well guess what there is peace in my home now. I write in my gratitude journal, I am so very thankful for everything I have. I am so much more awhere of my home life, whats going on with my kids, my husband , and myself. It has been the best change that I could possibly have ever made. I workout everyday, and make healthy food choices for myself, and my family. I feel like I am getting younger, and not older. I have great Eco friendly products that I use everyday, and have lots of energy from my wonderful vitamins that I take twice a day Am, and Pm ones, and a positive attitude, which the family is thankful for. I encourage everybody that reads this to reach for whatever it is in your own life that is going to make you a happier, healthier person Live life to the Fullest, create your healthy , happy life today... If not now than when, Ursula http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment