Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday morning.







Good morning, It is Monday once again, and I am up early getting my work done in the office before the kids wake up. We had a weekend full of sleep overs all my kids friends want to sleep over on the weekends, because it makes them feel like there camping out with the fire pit, and outdoor office, that they use for sleep overs, my husband installed cable out there, and put a Tv out there, so they are in heavan they can stay up all night, and the best part we dont have to listen to them. Friday night it was my son Devan, and his friend, and Saturday night it was my daughter, and her two girlfriends. My oldest has the whole basement to himself, so he likes to just hang out down there, with his friends... Action going on all the time with three teenagers, we are getting it over with all at once. The amount of food that they can consume, still amazes me, they are like bottomless pits. Last night it was, just myself and my family , which was nice we had a barbeque, and ate out on the patio, and started a camp fire, and roasted marshmallows, and made smores for dessert. Of course we all came in and took showers, before going to bed, because we do not like smelling like smoke, and went to bed around 9:30 we were tired. We are still waiting for our new pool liner, we may cement it, instead, and install pool lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment