Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday

Wow ! Can you believe how fast this week went, I am truly amazed at how fast the weeks go by. Two weeks, and the kids will be going back to school. One High scholar, and two middle scholars. My baby's are growing up so fast. I want to encourage all the parents to hug, and love on your kids as long as they let you, because one day it wont be cool for them to let you do that. my kids still tell me they love me, and let me be seen with them, and my daughter, and boys still say " I love you mom "when I drop them off at school. I will take it as long as I can. I have heard story's of kids not wanting there parents to be seen with them, and that is sad. I still do everything with my teenagers... Of course I act like one most of the time, so maybe that helps. I listen to the same music as them, I get along with all there friends, and we plan fun things to do with them, and there friends love to come over, this always seems to be the place to be, which is great. At least we can keep track of them that way. I feel so blessed, and fortunate to have been able to be a stay at home mom, and be a part of there life every single day. I speak to so many frustrated moms that would love to work from home, and make there own schedule, they feel tired, frustrated all the time, alot of them it is affecting there Health, because they feel like they don't have time to workout, or eat right, and then when they finally come home they just bring take out home, because there to tired to cook. There are so many stay at home jobs online, for whatever your passion is. Every mom if they wanted to,or dad, could stay home with there kids, and make a great living... You just have to do some research and educated yourself. My passion is Health and Wellness. I get excited even thinking about helping people get fit, healthy, and removing toxic cleaning chemicals from there home, and sharing what works for me. When you do something you love like being a mom, and working a job you love, Life just seems easier, and happier. You have to remember your kids need you even more during the teenage years. you want to be the one that is there for them guiding them in the right direction, If not you someone else will, and that could be devastating if Its someone in a gang or drug activity. Make a choice today to be a great active roll model for your kids, and get in the best shape of your life, so that you can keep up with them. When you take great care of yourself, they see that... and it becomes a ripple affect for the whole family. Have a great weekend I will talk to you again on Monday, I'm out... for my three day weekend. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment