Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Month time for new Great Goals

I realized yesterday as the weather gets Colder here its harder to get on the small workout clothes brr but no problem once you start the Beachbody DVDs, your warmed up in No time..even on the days I would rather avoid my workouts, because yes you will have those days what I have found is do it anyway because I promise you always feel so much better after a great workout than you did before, for me it just sets the Tone for the day to be so much better and I'm guilt Free because I did it first thing in the morning and than It makes my attitude and spirit lifted for the day..People who workout are just happier healthier fun people to be around I have noticed.

One of the Greatest gifts you can give yourself starting this new Month is a new You I always say you can get addicted to anything and what you focus on is what you create so why not just give a Healthy lifestyle a whirl....As they say Try it you just may like it even if you have done it in the past and failed do it again find a plan of action that works best for you and your schedule and than make it happen daily it doesn't matter if nobody else in your family does it or not that's were you get to be different, and I have found this to be true because I do everything different than my family and I require more alone time than my husband so I made a private workout room for me to be by myself and Sweat and take amazing great care of me because I'm worth it wiether he or anyone in the family understands it doesn't matter as long as your doing it to better your health and defy age who can deny you from that.

So this month I challenge myself to build my Business even Greater and continue to bring all of you on this amazing Fit healthy Lifestyle and Fight for all of You as I do for Myself everyday You are Worthy of creating a better smaller Healthier Fit You ...Remember to comment and send me messages it encourages me to keep writing these Blogs. beautiful You inside and Out that's the New Goal for the New Month.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always sent Your way , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment