Monday, November 14, 2011

Make your Life come Alive

I feel like the best thing you can do for you is find something daily to get excited about, something that is Good for you, that makes you come Alive and Lifts your spirits daily.Life can get boring if you allow it to, but You have the ability daily to make it exciting even if your at home everyday..

I have so much fun in a day doing what I Love I still cant believe that I'm creating a new me daily and taking everyone on my journey that's what keeps my spirit soaring with joy is that I start the morning with a Smile on my face and I get to make my own schedule daily one that makes me come Alive and feel the best I have ever felt.

I had no idea that by taking everyone on my beachbody journey one year ago that it was going to change me so much, and make me finally feel Alive and Vital and Oh so much energy and to honestly be able to do it all in my home daily, and still stay accountable and Focused and excited for change daily is a miracle, so this is why I keep sharing with all of you because sharing with all of you assists me in my daily Growth and allows me to get out what I'm feeling and pray that maybe I can say something to spark someone out there that is feeling stuck or non motivated and is sick of there boring life.

You know Life is only boring if you make it boring, because I'm a stay at home Mom I write my own daily schedule so I could just sit around and eat and watch TV if I choose to do that nobody would know or care and yes before long if I did that I would get Fat lazy and Bored.

We all get to wake up daily a make a daily Choice as to how we will design are day for success whether we are Home or not doesn't matter ..what matters is remembering your worthy enough to design You in your schedule so many people put everyone else first and than are left with no time for them.

I have decided finally that I not only feel better my attitude is better, and I look better By working out and eating healthy, so when the family is home all weekend and My teens and husband want to eat bad food... I allow them to cook it sometimes, and I go workout in my little corner of heaven and I come upstairs and the kitchen smells of bacon and sausage and I smell it now but don't eat it, because my body will not get fit if I eat that way the older we get the more we must watch what we eat and I stick with the foods that are great for our  body, that is why I'm extremely grateful for shakeology once a day meal replacement because its a no brain er and it makes me feel so amazing that I don't crave bad food anymore, so we must pick are battles and Fight for a life we love getting healthier and stronger daily and Defying this age that we are...Be Great and love You as God loves You and treat You Great and I promise your life will just keep getting Better and Greater
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

1 comment:

  1. Sexy milf. I literally adore you, wish you still looked this lean.

    ReplyDelete