Monday, November 7, 2011

Daily Motivation

How do I stay motivated to workout  ? I get asked that all the time, and my answer to that is working out makes me feel so great, and so young and gives me so much energy that when I miss my workouts I realize that I do not ever want to go back to those years of feeling tired, and over weight and I have a group of people that keep me inspired, and accountable and put a smile on my face daily with pictures of progress, and stories of new greatness..

I Love to workout, and I love how these beachbody at home DVDs are changing my body, and I love making YouTube Videos sharing my story to inspire all of you for greatness, and transformation as well.

Your mind is a powerful thing you get to train before you train your body train your mind daily to Love to workout tell your mind how great it is to have the strength to workout, tell your mind how much energy you get from working out and tell your mind your getting younger and healthier every time you do it...

Than get to work on making it a healthy lifestyle choice that You Love, and keep transforming You daily to a greater healthier You and I promise you will gain more Confidence, and strength and flexibility than you ever thought you could...Live life to the Fullest, and be better because you do.

So starting today tell your mind how you are going to put yourself at the top of your to do list and make a Hour a day just for you prayer, meditation, and workouts So very vital, and just see how everything in your life starts to shift to greatness, because you made yourself a priority...Sweetness it is and your worthy of greatness...Please feel free to comment and Follow this blog and any topics you would like me to talk about let me know ..blessed day to you.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment