Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Find things to look forward to

Yesterday I was speaking with a great friend who is also a stay at home mom with three kids, and we were talking about are life as a stay at home mom, and sharing with each other the great parts about being Home, and also getting real and honest with each other, about the not so great parts, and We realized how many people must be feeling how we feel, and we discovered that everyone needs something to look forward to...

no matter if you work outside the home or not life can simple get so boring have you noticed that ? why do you think so many people are on anti depressants, and in bad moods all the time because to be honest life can simple get and feel so old like an old pair of shoes but you don't want to throw them away because maybe someday you will want to wear them again...

I have went through many emotional changes choosing this stay at home life and it has not all been easy I'm a very social person, and I really like that social contact you get from working and seeing people everyday, but sometimes the schedules that jobs give you are not what will work for your success in raising kids, so Its a fine line of the choice you want to make if you choose to stay at home, so for me it has been hugely challenging what to do with my mind to keep it alert and active in a positive way and For me I finally discovered how to keep it positive, and always looking forward to new things..Through my beachbody business I challenge myself everyday to be better, and more spontaneous and keep my life alive and fresh even though I'm a stay at home mom..Is this hard you may ask ? Yes it can be if you don't keep your mind focused on gratitude ...

I challenge myself to write Goals and to do lists and keep things on my calender to look forward to each week as to keep my spirits lifted and happy and I do everything I can for my family as well so that there week runs smooth as well and Im learning everyday how to be a better, healthier happy person because of this lifestyle I choose... I wake every morning challenging myself for greatness and sharing it with the world ....YES one stay at home mom can make a difference I invite you to start challenging yourself as well and see how your spirit will be lifted by doing great things for yourself and sharing your secrets with the world ..WE can be successful it starts with you daily first thing in the morning set the Tone for the day with healthy positive loving thoughts...blessings to greatness.
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment