Thursday, November 3, 2011

How do you measure Success

How do you measure success in your life ? For me its always been about how I can be successful at being at home, get payed, and follow my passion by doing what I Love and also feel like I'm having a Impact on the world, as well not just waking up and having it all be about only me what keeps me inspired is sharing my results, and My life with all of you and My prayer has always been that If I keep myself accountable with my Beachbody Group and All of you and my YouTube channel than that's what makes me happy feeling worthy enough to assist with inspiring others...

Sharing my gifts, and talents with people that really deserve to live a happy Fit life but are just feeling stuck like I use to be. now that I have figured it out finally after all these years I want to assist all of you in this Grateful life that I feel everyday....really as far as I'm concerned there is no other way to live ..So for me that's how I measure my success daily Focusing on gratitude and sharing it with all ...Life can be so boring everything the same day after day week after week, and expesially being at home like I am, so I have learned to be very creative and be all for my husband and kids but than when they are gone all day to follow my passion and purpose , which is now Fitness and a healthy Mind, Body, soul, and Spirit is hugely important daily for my success and Yes it does become a ripple affect with everyone around you.

I have learned that no matter what I go through in my daily life as Long as I continue to focus on gratitude, and follow my passion than that truly does make me successful being there for your kids in this world is hugely important, everyone deserves to know that they are valued and Loved just as they are, and communication is hugely important for all, so I believe God gives us all individual Gifts and Talents and we must learn to listen to that still small voice inside our self each morning and allow that to be our Guide to true Success ...So my prayer for myself and all of you is that you learn to measure your success with not how much money you make or what takes u away from your gifts and talents, but what draws you closer to peace and freedom to allow abundance and gratitude to flow through you daily that's Success.

www.beachbodycoach..com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always Sent to You make sure you Follow this Blog and YES Comment, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment