Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Please share your thoughts and FOLLOW this Blog

It starts right before you get out of bed, I was laying in bed this morning, before I got up thinking about why my life and attitude have changed so dramatically nothing really has Changed I'm still married I still have Teenagers, and Yet so much has  changed in my heart, mind, and soul.

What you think about before you even get out of bed determines how your mood will be, and for me everything has changed for me after I got Breast Cancer I realized I wasted way to much time being mad and being negative with life in general feeling sorry for myself, because my Life was not as I thought it would be and sometimes having pity parties that I was just a stay at home mom, and not realizing how worthy and lovable I really am, and attitudes like this will keep you stuck and feeling sorry for yourself only makes things worse...

So I made a Choice  at that point of my life ...that if I got a second chance at life and If I survived Cancer that I would allow God to work through me, and inspire and Love as many people as I can and Do it from my home, and be Proud of being a stay at home Mom, and not fight it any longer...

How many of you allow your thoughts and negative attitude ruin your whole day, and do it day after day not seeing your value, and your purpose we all are here for different reasons we need to learn to keep our minds in check yes before we get out of bed stretch out and start to focus on all that your grateful for, My husband has a great Job, hes healthy, he loves me, and hes a Great Provider, my kids are all healthy and Alive, I am warm and coffee is brewing before I get out of bed, every morning my animals show me love as if its the first time we met and loved each other....This type of wisdom first thing in the morning is what will set you free STOP WORRYING AND START LIVING...

Now that I'm cancer free because of early detection I'm going to continue to share my Life with all of you in hopes that this will spark someone out there to see that they can have a beautiful magical life its up to you..please don't wait till you get cancer or something else to see what a gift you can be to yourself and others daily...Value You and Share all Your gifts and talents with the world without asking for anything in return, because your gift will come in setting souls free to Love and that's what I'm doing by writing these Blogs ....I'm allowing God to speak through me in order to continue to set me free, and keep a healthy Positive balanced life without judgement only Love for change...So Live today as it could be your last and Love like you have never loved before and take care of YOU number one value You and than everyone else will follow your lead...Blessing to a new You.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always sent to You, Ursula

1 comment: