Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Holidays

Happy Thanksgiving Week,
I'm loving this time of Year even though its Freezing outside its Hot in my heart, and that's all that matters to me. I just Celebrated eighteen years of marriage, and now I'm getting ready to make a feast for Thanksgiving ..Its so great to have things to look forward to... I plan my life that way always making things fun and exciting even just being at Home life really is what you make it, so no matter where you are in your life make it exciting, and fabulous and surround yourself with people you love over the Holidays as a great reminder of why You do what you do.

I put myself right at the Top daily writing to do lists that are attainable, not overwhelming there is a difference and" I'M First" it say Ursula 8:30-9:30am my gym" love that. everything else than after become  all my responsibilities as a wife, and mom to keep this family going in the right direction and feed.

We get to write are own plan of action daily some people just forget that they deserve to be first, this is why I'm here as a daily reminder to all of you to take great care of You, and than and only than can you take great care of anyone else...

Love yourself enough to start today even if you haven't worked out in years its never to late, and I promise if you do this it will be a success plan for life, because once you get the endorphins flowing through your body and you start having more energy and happy and clothes eventually get smaller you will make this a healthy plan for life.... you just must first trust me, and START. Its that simple.

I make my YouTube channel available for all to get you started, and than its up to you to follow through and make it happen for yourself.so stay amazing healthy and Blessed and I'm grateful for all of you Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, and all your family blessings and Love Always and Forever
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
and follow me on twitter @ fantasyfitfun

No comments:

Post a Comment