Friday, November 11, 2011

Daily Plan Of Action

I wake up and get excited to write this Blog believe, it or not and when I miss writing it because family is home or life gets busy I realize I really need this I feel it allows me to focus daily on positive living, because I get to share with all of you and somehow I never know what I am going to write about from day to day and think... Wow maybe one day I will run out of things to say....Not, there is always so much to share with all of you and some how be writing as I do it has become therapy to me on this healthy journey of reclaiming me...

It seems sometimes I can just write all day I have to stop myself but I guess since I'm a stay at home mom and don't always get a lot of social interaction since I work at home, as well I feel I must get out my thoughts, and feelings on this Blog and by sharing what works with me I pray it can some how spark you all as well to do the same, and live your life to the fullest as well, whether your a stay at home person like me or a career person outside the home..we really are all the same we just need to find a successful plan of action to keep us motivated and accountable to keep on working on ourselves daily from the inside out.

I have decided I cannot run from myself or Hide so I might as well focus on myself daily in order not to have to hide from myself any longer, anyone else tired of hiding, and ready to start living a life you love and can be extremely proud of ...If so than keep following along my blogs and allow me to keep inspiring you for greatness to reach inside yourself and start the true life transformation that you oh so deserve.Allow Your life to inspire others, so how ? by opening yourself up to people it helps you in seeing how much you have to give, and keeps you accountable and wanting more by inspiring others I have found out keeps me craving more, and keeps me wanting to take progress pictures and keeps us all wanting a greater more abundant life...

Reach for your Goals first thing in the morning write them down... create a realistic plan of action and Go for it keep yourself on your mind daily as to remember your worth creating a mind, body , and soul to be so proud of find a plan and than stick with it I found a Morning plan for a year now through beach body and For that I'm extremely Grateful so I will continue to share with all of you because its working and I feel fabulous keep going your almost there tell yourself that everyday...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment