Monday, November 28, 2011

NEW DAY NEW YOU

Thanksgiving Holiday is Over we had a Great time if you can Imagine cooking for a family of five daily over the Holiday, its so much food I must prepare with Three teenager two of them Boys they can eat usually I make a feast, and we have leftovers for at least a week Not this year I cooked the day before and made all the desserts and than on thanks giving I made a turkey, Ham, mash potatoes and gravy, twice baked potatoes, stuffing, cranberries sauce and dinner rolls and the kids ate like I have not seen before they are growing again... I'm feel like the short one in the House now like IM shrinking they are so tall both boys are over six ft now, and my daughter is right close to my heighth. Im 5'7 Wow amazing how time flyes.

So for me it seems like the whole Holiday I had my husband, and three teens and all there friends for four days Cooking and cleaning...Today they all go back to work and School Thank the Good Lord.
I Love my family but its a lot of work keep everyone feed..hahaha

Today I'm starting new again that's the beauty of this life we can keep starting new, and fresh and because my life is so busy taking care of the family, and my business I love knowing that my gym is in my basement and That's the place I look forward to the most after taking my kids to school its a place that even if I don't feel like doing it .  I know if I push through that feeling, that I always gain more happiness, and energy afterwards so the Gym is my fountain of youth, and no matter how bad I slipped over the Holidays.... I enjoyed myself, and love my family so now its a new Fresh exciting day to be me never boring always creating a new me transforming my body is the greatest feeling in the world and sharing all my pictures with all of you is a delight and If I can transform, anyone can that's why I have my YouTube channel to keep me accountable and to take you with me so that you can change your life to and feel the best you have ever felt..so come on new week new you lets go....
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Follow me on TWITTER @ fantasyfitfun
Peace and love on this fabulous new journey, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment