Wednesday, November 9, 2011

No more Worring or Sorrow set yourself Free

I have been thinking a lot about why My life is changing, so much now that I'm in my 40s and Survived Cancer I no longer waist any energy, or time Focusing on negative Thoughts or feelings towards myself or others I wake up with zest and Passion, Because I choose that daily..Daily its a mind set that I train my mind for before I even get out of bed...

I was raised with worriers... Mom that was negative and Worried about everything grandma that was always worried about everything I think if we are not careful we can fall into that trap of Worrying about everything, and worry becomes negative thoughts and feelings..That can stop you from taking risks and living a healthy happy positive Life...PRay and Trust GOD .

Because I have Changed my life and have broken the pattern of worry, and negative thoughts and Now have set myself free to stop worrying about everything and let life flow and be as it is, making great life Choices for myself and trusting the positive thoughts as My daily guide instead of the negative worry, that will only lead to sorrow and depression...

You can wake up daily, and be Grateful every single day for the simplest things and retrain you daily, some people waist there whole life on Worry and Negative thoughts if only to make themselves, and everyone around them miserable...It takes way to much energy to live this way, and No one can stand to be around you because misery loves company...

Choose today to be different ..Choose Positive loving Grateful thoughts first thing in the Morning Replace Bad thoughts with Great ones and Live a Life with Passion and Zest and each day allow your peace to shine through, and make this world a Greater place because your in it ...Please put away the sorrow and pain , Forgive who you need to forgive and Move on to a greater more abundant Beautiful Life that God intended for you to have before Your Joy got Lost ....Reclaim You all of you the Healthy Vital You...Blessing and Love sent to you for strength and Courage to Live Positive..
Peace, and Love Always, Ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment