Monday, October 31, 2011

Tell Your Mind what To do and How to Feel

Energy You want more of it but not sure how to get it or keep it ?
Let me tell you a Secret a Big Secret You must train your mind daily ..Tell your mind that you are healthy, energetic, and that you never get sick ..You must talk to yourself Daily, and train your Mind as you do your Body...MIND OVER MATTER.

Do you ever wonder why some people get fit, and stay fit, and make it a healthy lifestyle choice daily and become blessed and fit because of it, and than others start workout Programs and before long stop, because they don't see the results fast enough and say to themselves there to tired they cant fit it in there schedule and on and on with excuses until before long there back at there old unhealthy habits wondering why they feel like crap...With NO Energy.

You are your own Cheerleader Yes we need people around us for accountability, but after all it is Up to you Daily to Talk to your Mind and Believe your worthy to Receive a Healthy Fit fabulous Lifestyle.
I started this time on my fitness Journey with beachbody with everyone around me saying.... OH Great here we go again Your going to start this and Quit Just Like you always Do...Now If I would of allowed them to take over my thoughts and MIND YES I would Of Failed, But because I wanted it so Bad and Because I forced myself out of my Comfort Zone and Decided to Tape My Journey of Beachbody Workouts... Guess WHAT I'm still here a Year Later Doing, and Loving my beachbody workouts Challenging My mind and My Body For Greatness Daily, and Yes there were Days That I did Want  To Give Up, But I kept Telling My Mind What to Do and Setting Great Goals For myself and Knowing People Were watching me and Following my Story has been HUGE for me, and for that I'm Extremely Grateful ...So Do It for You This Time because No one else will fight for you more than Telling yourself  Than You....Keeep telling Yourself You  have Energy and Strength To keep Pressing PLAY even when Your Muscles are so Sore , YOU Learn to Push through the Soreness To keep Transforming You into Greatness.

So Today My Prayer is for myself, and all of YOU to Believe in Yourself enough To finally make the Changes In Your Mind To tell Yourself Everyday "That Your Worthy enough to set aside 1 Hour A Day For You" and make the Changes that will last a Lifetime Healthy amazing Habits that replace all the Bad Habits one Day at a Time ...TELL YOUR MIND WHAT TO DO ...Never ever Give up on YOU, again is my prayer as well...So start writing down your goals and make then a reality through Hard work You Gain amazing results that will last a lifetime, and if your looking for the support and accountability contact me right away together we are better than One, but One has to get started.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment