Tuesday, October 11, 2011

YOU DESERVE TO BE A BETTER YOU

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
I believe beauty starts from the inside out how you feel, is how you reflect yourself daily...If you feel amazing inside and energetic that's what makes you beautiful, because you will have  so much energy and confidence...

I have to say I have lived both ways as a stay at home mom before beachbody taking care of everyone else in the family always before me, and than after everyone Else's needs were met if there was time for me than   I would maybe do 20 Min's on the elliptical, and than eat whatever I wanted all day long and wonder by 3:00 in the afternoon why I was so exhausted, and than make a huge dinner and eat off of a huge plate just like my husband did..However my husband is tall and thin and burns alot of calories daily in his job so by trying to keep up with him, and eating like him with less calorie burning is what killed me, and that's why I put on the weight...doing all for everyone else and not realizing my body needed smaller portions throughout the day...and more sweat burning workouts..

So finally I got fed up with me, and my fat lifestyle more fat less muscle,  tired and no confidence and hiding in big clothes thinking nobody would notice, until I saw a picture of me and almost died...Do you ever wonder why over weight people hate there picture to be taken  its because they then have to face the fact that they are Big, and they did it to themselves..THAT'S A HARD ONE FOR ANYONE TO FACE...

So I got on the Beachbody Train a year ago and decided to put me Right at the top of that to do list and not care what my family thought of my decision I got tired of allowing them to control my thoughts and feelings and decided I was worth it, and I have to say now that I have developed this amazing healthy habit for myself first thing 5 days a week I love it, and it gives me the energy and strength I need for the whole day without feeling the blues at all...So during my workout time I have to say people seem to call right during my workouts, and I will not answer the phone at all for that whole hour because I'm worth taking that time for, and after all that's what answering machines are for...So if this touches your heart today and you see yourself in my story I challenge you today to contact me right away and I promise you it will be the best decision you have ever made and your worth it, and you deserve to create the body that is  under all the fat, and look and feel beautiful from the inside out....
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment