Thursday, October 13, 2011

Be YOU

Good Morning Another great amazing day,
I wake up with Zest everyday, because I'm extremely Grateful for my second chance at this beautiful Life, so very grateful to see everything in a whole brighter light than I ever did before..loving who I am for the first time I believe in my life, flaws and all here I am take me or leave me...Wow how freeing that is to say that even.. I'm stopping with the fake, and going for the real authentic true me Here I am daily making a choice to live a life I love and taking everyone on my journey and my prayer is by me sharing my journey as I have all along that I can allow you all to be free as well to Fly just as you are flaws and all...

Be You celebrate You and Live a life you Love everyday, and please do not waist your energy on any low negative living for this is your day to FLY so do it with honor and grace and make this world a better world, because your in it..take the wings that were given to you at birth and allow then to teach you how to fly and live and make this world the greatest because you can..celebrate,love and be YOU all that you have and all that you are give, and it shall be given to you...

Love to all make your day amazingly Brighter because you can
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment