Wednesday, October 19, 2011

make a weekly plan

Morning Beautiful friends,
Wow yesterday I was back at my home Gym with my workout partner,  personal trainer, and I have to say I took four days off, because we are remodeling the basement and sand and stuff everywhere, and I have to say I do not recommend taking that much time off..It feels like your starting over when you do that, the most time I recommend it two days off for recovery a week, and even on those days I'm still busy cleaning and cooking..Just remember the more you move the more you burn and the better you feel..

This winter is going to be fabulous... I have to say now that I'm in this great routine, and a new Home gym and a workout partner that works out better with someone, and I feel more will join us, and when it gets to big hey we will cross that bridge when it comes..I love that I get to inspire and share what I love to do that makes me energetic, lose weight,  gain muscle, and I love that they also because I share with them they share with me. yesterday we got done with are workout, and I had organizing to do after so she stayed, and helped me, that I have to say was the funnest I have had cleaning its great to have someone to talk to while your cleaning and getting organized..

I feel you must have your to do list daily plan ready for the week with YOU at the Top of it in order not to forget You, and than make room in your list for things that may change like School and your kids needs, and than you create a successful week because your ready and when you do amazing things for yourself FIRST.... than and only than can you be successful at being a great spouse, a great friend, and a good role model for your kids..You cant expect Excellent people in your life unless your Excellent yourself, so You get to write your to do list, so make sure your there..One of the saddest things to here from people which I hear all the time is" I got so busy taking care of everyone Else's needs that I forgot ME"....PLEASE DO NOT BE THIS PERSON, and if you are CHANGE it TODAY..I'm here for you as always please follow my blog, and I will follow yours.Follow me on twitter as well fantasyfitfun ...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment