Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Grateful

Morning Beautiful Friends,
Today I'm up and at it again feeling pretty great went back to the Oncologist and sat there for three hours he is such a busy man by the time I got my blood work done, and waited an hour for those results and than sat in the office for another hour I ended up being there three hours before I got out of there and I felt so peaceful just looking around, and seeing all the chemo people made my heart so sad, so of course I took my mind off myself, and started praying for all of them...They didn't get as lucky so really I have nothing to be cranky or sad about, because I caught my cancer so early..I'm telling you early detection is the key....

Make sure you get you body checked yearly, and if you find a lump or something that you no is not suppose to be in your body go get it checked, and do your self breast exams in the shower that's how I found mine...I found it early got it cut out went through radiation, and now I'm going to find a pill I can take that will block that type of cancer from coming back he wants me back in a month and at that time he will test all my hormone levels and determine the best pill for me with the less side affects and my white blood count is low but that's from the radiation that will take awhile to build back up so really for me to workout five days a week like I do, and have the energy and strength to run a home can only be because of shakeology..my husband even said last night that if I did not workout or take all my supplements he knows for a fact that I would not have the energy to get out of bed and for him to say that not being a health nut like me is Huge. the benefits of my daily shakeology I know for a fact is why I was still able to inspire and workout through radiation and now through my low white blood count...I'm blessed everyday to have that to put into my body to keep me vital energetic, and feeling oh so fabulous even though....So please the moral of this story is no matter what the doctors say and no matter what trials and tribulations you may go through and the twist and turns of life never ever give up keep reaching for all your goals and Dreams..and keep pressing Play on the life you deserve to create every single day and stay positive loving and inspiring, and sharing through it all..

Peace and Love Always Ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment