Thursday, October 27, 2011

GREATNESS

Morning beautiful Friends,
I was laying in bed this morning feeling so grateful for all in my life even the tragedies that I thought might destroy me at the time even believe it or not Im grateful for them, because they made me who I am today braver and stronger than I ever knew I was, Amazing how if you learn to allow, and embrace your life and focus on the Greatness of it everything becomes Greater and more abundant.

Allowing is huge, and can make a huge difference in all areas of your life the more you allow and stop expecting high expectations of yourself, and others the free er you become to allow life to flow the way its designed to go your destiny because in reality the only way not to have a life that you don't love is to block it, and not allow it to flow the good with the bad its all there we just get to train our spirit, mind body and soul daily for greatness allowing are blessings and love to overtake are life daily.

we have a gift everyday if we want it, that is, but you have to learn to want it so bad that you allow it daily by Gods Grace and Love to flow through you, and than to others not worrying or fretting just allowing I encourage you today to set yourself free of bad thoughts pain and sorrow, and start allowing Gods grace to flow Through you daily and create a better You by allowing all of the Grace to take over your life, and than share it with the world...It starts with you first than becomes a ripple affect with all Like attracts Like and who you surround yourself with daily reflects the type of person you are and who you become I like to say you have to train yourself daily, and others around you with healthy boundaries and lots of discipline to stay strong and Loving, and positive daily the Key for me has been not only to work on my mind daily but to work on my body daily to, which gives you the confidence and strength to keep allowing more greatness in your life daily, because you begin to feel worthy of it once you do..stay in peace and Love and remember allow greatness to flow through you in all areas of your life and teach others the same.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment