Thursday, October 6, 2011

Brighter days are here to stay

Good Morning Sunshine,
Do you ever wonder why some people it seems to come easy for them to stay positive, and happy and others no matter what always seem to find the negative out of any situation...I woke up thinking about this and having that image of people in my life that were always stressed about everything, and would always find fault with all around them...and than I have the Image in my head of the sweet spirits that always found the bright side even when things didn't go there way...

Makes me think about why I do what I do here in this world of fitness...I believe that we have the ability to train are mind just as we train are bodies with the ability to make a new choice daily to focus on the bright side of life even when trials come as they do...

I believe what you focus on is what you create, and the more you focus on Gratitude the greater your life becomes, and the more abundance you attract each and everyday, You can get addicted to any type of behavior, and if you realize that your wasting your time and energy on negative thoughts that can consume your life than you can shift and change the negative to positive Daily by allowing Gratitude to take over it instead...Its a great way to live if you focus on the bright side instead and maybe some people don't even realize how negative they are until someone tells them or shows them a greater more abundant way, that's why I do what I do, and share what I share in order to spark someone into living a greater healthier life...so retrain your mind body and soul daily for a greater wonderful you POSITIVE EQUALS POSITIVE, NEGATIVE EQUALS NEGATIVE so I choose the first please, because I love this happy positive life I get to create every single day be blessed and remember to check yourself ever once in awhile and surround yourself with people who lift you up not tear you down.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment