Thursday, June 30, 2011

VACATION SUMMER FUN

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
Fun waking up to all of you. I never ever thought I would have so much fun inspiring people all over the world through Blogs, and YouTube videos and facebook...so much fun I'm having and by sharing with you it keeps me so accountable and motivated daily for greater goals and determination more so than I ever thought. I adore being a Beachbody Coach I never knew I could have so much fun while getting into shape... you get to see the good the bad, and the ugly and you still love me amazing that is..

Because of all your love and support I am able to keep doing what I do, and loving every single day even more...I'm traveling starting tomorrow going to Boise Idaho where I met my husband 18 yrs ago and where my three kids where born to see my sister, and my husbands sister and to go to the amazing Roaring springs water slides and staying at a hotel for swimming pool fun, as well as to wear out my teens for traveling.  then off to Idaho falls and Blackfoot Idaho to see my husbands other sister and her family and then Idaho falls to stay with his parents we will watch the great Melaleuca Fireworks show and go stay at there cabin  which is in Island park, fishing on the Henry's lake and hiking, boating and whatever we can do we will do...Time away from computers and video games and one with nature, then off to Yellow stone national park..Fun and busy we will be looking forward to fun in the sun...Thank God my mom is going to stay at my home the whole time we are gone to feed the turtle, dogs and cats...so no worries my other kids will not starve and all the plants...

I'm bringing my waterproof video cam and my camera to capture all the fun memories so you guys can be taking right with us on all the fun adventures we will have...I will come back with a new zest for life I'm sure, and ready for my home gym and my beachbody business that I love...have fun on all your family vacations and remember cherish everyday you have, and live life as it could be your last we never know so waste no time on anger and frustration this I get to teach to my husband, and family as we are alone together traveling....LOL don't sweat the small stuff live it up, and Laugh from the inside out,  and make your energy effect the world and make it a better place because your in it...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
peace and love always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment