Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Vacation Time

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
I'm feeling great after my surgery and as a lucky cancer survivor early detection will save your life so just a friendly reminder of  self breast exams you can do in the shower because I found mine early it did not spread and it was only a stage one and my glands were clear...so now surgery is over I removed it and now cancer free I told you from the beginning of this scare that I would fight this with all I got and come back stronger than ever well that's just what I did and now its been a week and four days and I'm healed and I would hardly know I had surgery, and the greatest part of course I got to keep my boobs.LOL

So now I feel even more determined to educate about self breast exams and to get your yearly check ups they can and will save your life..now that I'm healed I'm back to lower body workouts, and then slowly work myself up ..I'm doing a lot of sculpting on my body with the Brazil butt lift DVDs... I love those workouts and planning more workouts for my YouTube channel to keep everyone inspired to workout...Now I may have to do a little radiation in my left breast, but first we are going on a two week Vacation my husband and I just purchased a new to us Dodge durrango that has plenty of leg room for three teens..so the trip with be much better...we are going to Boise Idaho my husband has a sister there and so do I and then off to Idaho falls for the Huge Melaleuca Firework celebration then off to west Yellowstone area island park where his family has a cabin right next to Henry's lake for boating, fishing family fun...Now I have to say when you have three teens 16,14, 13 it can be a challenge to travel with them my 16 yr old boy has a girlfriend and they are joined at the hip and they are freaking out to be separated that long, and my middle son is a gamer so hes freaking out about leaving his PlayStation and computer games and my daughter the organizer party planner is already packed and has everything perfect, and she does the packing for her brothers...so you see many obstacles, and I developed a red itchy rash on my right cheek just in time for vacation...Lovely right..

So although there are many obstacles in life we will endure this I know for sure as long as I take great care of myself I can do all I need to do with lots of love and support and this will make everything run smoother, and we will all become happier because of it...

Loving my family and bringing then all on the road for fun family bonding even if it kills them...lol they all have there cell phones so texting they will do.enjoy your summer vacations and share the love and create more of what you love and surround your self with more positive loving people just like you...
Peace and love always
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment