Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do you get your bad moods uncontrol

Good Morning Beautiful,
OK so you know now if you have been following my Blogs that my whole goal in life is to teach myself and others daily how to live a life you Love and wake up with a grateful heart daily expecting more Love and abundance daily...If your like me most days you feel great and can follow this but some days like once a month what do you do when you just cant seen to pull yourself out of a negative slump..This needs to be addressed as well because we all go throw emotional roller coasters in our life especially woman once a month...Husbands, boyfriends you know what I'm talking about...

My husband you to say to me I'm staying away from you during that time because I use to get mean really mean a week before the time of the month...everyone new to stay away from me...
So how I delt with it preBeachbody was freak out about everything and scream and yell because I felt so bad it projected out..well I was eating all the wrong foods and not exercising no wonder I got evil and was eating really bad food and craving more sweets which made it so much worse...

Now how its changed is I finally reclaimed me and because I workout five days a week and eat healthy foods and get eight hours of sleep every night I can manage my emotions so much better its true when they say you are what you eat...Now I eat a healthy breakfast workout, have my shakeology which has the natural mood enhancer happy Drug in it I call it, and protein bars and Lots of fruit and veggies and a light dinner and no snacking after dinner this is the key now to my emotional well being by doing this daily I'm no longer the evil Mom that everyone avoids during the month...Thank God my life is changing so much from the inside out..Its like magic and yet I'm focusing on this way of life and creating the best life for me and by doing that it has effected the whole family in such a great way..
So today I encourage you to do some research on You and start putting great things in to your body as to feel and look your best daily from the inside out .
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment