Friday, June 3, 2011

Fight for my Life Now

Good morning Beautiful,
As you all know that have been following my fitness journey through facebook, myspace and YouTube, you all know that I have made many great goals for myself becoming a beach body coach and losing weight and regaining my strength and getting my body fit and healthy all through my at home DVDs from beachbody and drinking my once a day meal replacement Shakeology which has givin me the energy to do all of this and I said from the beginning I was going to bring all of you with me so that you could see how a 41 year old stay at home mom of three teens could transform her life and bring all of you with me to keep me accountable daily...

So that's what I have been doing for the last 8 months I spent the whole winter working out harder then I ever thought I could waking up with sore muscles that I didn't even no I had and transforming my inside as well as my outside daily...Through great workouts and healthy food choices I lost so much fat and gained muscle and self confidence through this journey and even brought my sexy back to educate woman how important it is to feel and look sexy not only for themselves but for the man in there life ...I spiced it up more so then I ever thought I could or would and in the process I have helped many woman around the world get motivated to get there sexy back as well...Which to me is so worth putting myself out there in my workout videos..I have had a blast on this journey and have hardly slowed down, in fact I get excited thinking about working out because it makes me feel so great and Young and I do believe you can change yourself daily and it is the fountain of youth people that workout just look younger and feel younger in spirit...Forget my age most days and feeling like a teen having to remind myself ...

Then one day a month ago I found a lump in my left breast never knowing how much this was going to change my life I went to the doctor she sent me for an ultrasound and mammogram and it came back abnormal, the next stage was go get a needle biopsy and test the cells the doctor said to me oh don't worry it does not look like cancer you will be fine call your doctor and get the results in two days..two weeks later the results were finally in I never worried that whole time just kept on working out and staying positive...so They said I needed to come in the office for the results so yesterday I waited in her office for an hour before she came in and told me the news that will forever change my life she said they had a hard time finding it so sent it to another lab and found out you have a Rare form of cancer and your meeting with a surgeon today at 3:15 right here at the hospital...So you can never ever imagine what those words do to you until you have heard them so I left in shock of course called my husband first...he as well was in shock because of course I'm a healthy beachbody coach right..Cancer does not discriminate against anyone this could happen to any of you..so sure you always check your body and go to the doctor at least yearly...

So now what I say I have many decisions to make for the best decision for me and my family...So thanks for listening to my story and prayers and strength and support are welcomed on this new journey I shall face as a Cancer survivor...
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment