Monday, June 20, 2011

My surgery was a Success

Good Morning Beautiful,
I had my surgery last Thursday and had people praying for me all over the world which I'm truly grateful for and because of that I had great results my doctor was able to cut out the dime size cancer out of my left breast and cells around it and got a clear margin all around there were no roots thank God it was a solid mass and she put blue die in there before the surgery and only took out the lymph glands that could of been affected....so I got home that day and stayed on Vicadion med pills all week for the pain and I had incredible family support and Love throughout my healing my husband took 4 days off to do all the cooking and taking care of everything..wow he does make a great nurse so lovely and concerned for the best for me.

I was in great hands for the last four days I allowed myself to be still and rest and heal and recover my kids laughed at me the whole time my boys thought the drugs I was on made me so funny so I guess I was amusing for them and yesterday I finally got out of the house and went to a movie with my family, and today my husband had to go back to work so its back to me and my kids, which is fine I feel pretty good today the hardest part for me is not to workout...I miss that wonderful feeling of a great hot sweaty workout so I may have to take the dogs for a walk and get some fresh air that always makes me feel great so I will figure out things I can do while I heal to eat healthy again and workout my lower body and slowly move up to more as the weeks progress...

Blessings and Love to all of you for all your love and support you all have shown me a gift to me you all are..stay in peace and love and always positive never giving up on your dreams and always striving for more and better daily..Oh and my Glands came back cancer Free that they removed so I am a miracle and will never ever take myself or anyone else for granted we all are a gift and all have a plan and destiny for a great wonderful life...

Peace and Love Always Ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment