Saturday, June 25, 2011

Im back stronger than ever

Good Morning Beautiful,
Beauty does start from within and oozes out as you become more confident and Love yourself in a well balanced way..it starts with you and then ripples out into the world as you get what you put out the more Love that you have for yourself the more Love you are willing to accept and the better you will be ..

For me it must start with me eating great healthy foods, taking care of my body, mind, soul and spirit than and only than can you live the most vital happy healthy life and reclaim you daily, it  is essential..Something amazing happens when you start treating yourself as a top priority in your life you began to feel younger more alive more vital and amazingly wonderful than and only than can you be free to be all that you were created for glory and abundance you can have daily and the greatest part for me is that I get to do what I love from home being a beachbody coach inspiring myself daily for a healthy lifestyle and encouraging many more to join me how much better could it be to get payed to getting in shape, and assisting others along the way through these great at home Beachbody DVDs my life will never be the same because I reclaimed my life 8 months ago and yes I just had a cancer scare, and survived it and feel healthier and stronger than ever as a cancer survivor I'm going to work even harder now to inspire and Love everyone into taking great care of there bodies...

I also have this amazing desire to teach woman how to bring back there sexy in there relationships since I have been married for seventeen years I have been through it all believe me the good the bad and the ugly and it wasn't until I started taking great care of my body again that I started to feel sexy again and relize that men are very visual creatures, and they deserve for there wife's to look sexy and be sexy even after they have kids ..How many woman get married and loose that a lot so I designed my YouTube channel to teach woman if they take the time for great workouts that they will build that sexy confidence back that they once had, that attracted there spouse in the first place and keep that zest and passion alive as to keep there relationship strong and connected, so that's what I will do now so Lady's follow along my channel and blog, and workouts and if you have lost your sexy and forgot that its vital for your marriage to be sexy and dress sexy sometimes than I'm here to remind you its never to late to regain that, and it makes you feel oh so amazing so keep following my fitness journey, and I will show you how I am spicing it up, and keeping the attraction alive and brand new daily and so can you..we do not have to be frumpy housewife's we can be healthy fit sexy housewife's at any age its a choice you get to make daily so I encourage you to join me ...

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment