Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Find your Passion and purpose

Good Morning beautiful,
I went yesterday and spent some time with my struggling mom, and spent  four hours with her assisting her in feeling better about her life, that's the way it always turns out instead of her helping me like she thought she was going to do once again it was the opposite. I have always helped her as if are roles have always been me the mother, and her the daughter that's the way are relationship has always been since she became a alcoholic.

I learned growing up that if I wanted anything that I would have to do the work, and create it for myself so I became a fighter many years ago always working hard to get what I want in life and to create a life I love daily..Sometimes you don't know how to create a life you love because you've always done what others tell you to do or do what you feel you have to do to survive Ive been there as well I have had many jobs I hated, but had no choice at the time, but as long as you keep dreaming and keep believing and keep attracting what  you want you can have in your life...I was telling my mom everything I do in a day and she thinks I'm a Robot or Energizer Bunny that never stops she says You have no time to ever get sick your so busy I could never keep up with you.I told her I created this wonderful busy life for me because I love getting myself back in shape and assisting many to join me along the way nothing makes me happier I have found my passion and purpose in Life finally and it never ever feels like to much or a burden it always makes me happy.... I cant wait to do my new Beachbody DVDs and learn new dance moves and share with all of you... it fills my heart with Joy knowing I may be assisting others out there to take great care of themselves and regain there strength and dignity ...fills my heart with Joy....

So now that I found my passion and purpose that lights my day I'm able to share with all of you in hopes that you will all join this great healthy Fit fabulous life as well because nothing lifts your spirits more then when you take great care of your insides as well as your outside.When you finally get sick of being fat and regain your power and strength daily and share that with others and create accountability for yourself and confidence, and stop hiding that is a great amazing place to be so no matter what the doctors say to me... I know I am going to be just fine because I'm stronger and fitter then I have ever have been and my mind, spirit and soul are the healthiest they have ever been as well...so I will survive anything I need to go through and God still has an amazing Divine plan for my life and I intend to light up this dark world till death do us part...
wwwbeachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment