Monday, June 6, 2011

new plan and new Journey

Good Morning Beautiful,
Many of you know do to my blogs and You tube video that I have recently been diagnosed with a rare Breast cancer in my left Breast and Yes it did take me off guard as it would anyone ex specially since I have been transforming my life in to a healthy fit fabulous life, but I cant erase all the bad things I did to my body before eating healthy and getting healthy so we are not invisible to Cancer or anything Else no matter what we do so I feel like now the best thing I can do is educate myself on all my options so this is what my journey is about now the best for me and my current situation...So it will take some time but Ive cryed for two days made myself sicker and get a migraine so now its time to fight get educated and keep drinking my shakeology which is helping my body and energy level so much, and is my secret to my mind, body and soul staying healthy and positive and tuning out any negative people at this point in my life I'm a big girl and I can decide whats best for me myself...

People always want to share what has worked for someone else and someone Else's story but for Me I'm following whats best for me right now so what I would like from you all is pray and Love and support and just trust that I know my body and whats best for me and my family and I will be in prayer as well and God will lead me in the right direction, the right doctors and the right healing path and my story will be different then anyone Else's and Yes I will be a cancer survivor that comes back even stronger and more determined and fitter then ever before because my Destiny is not over yet God has amazingly wonderful things in store for me through all of this healing I will go through on this journey and as Long as I feel the best I ever have I will still tape great weight loss workouts for you all and still inspire everyday I have breath to educate as much people as possible how your Healthy, mind, body , and spirit ...Has to be number one in your life because that's all you got...So take care of yourself daily its about You your the most important thing take care of your inside as well as your outside and make your Light shine brighter each day and make this world a better place because your in it...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment